View Single Post
Old 12.31.2020, 09:22 AM   #22
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
No... What? No! Are you fucking with me? I'll take your post at face value: No, dude, what I meant is the Special Victims Unit team is portrayed as always top-quality, ultraprofessional, virtually incorruptible. Anyway, the current season is number 22: it is "the longest-running primetime U.S. live-action series in the history of television". Shit, you're the one who mentioned B.D. Wong, even if it was in jest! You're not familiar with the one and only Olivia Benson? guest is gonna kill you.

I’ve seen the show and everyone knows Olivia Benson. I like her, she’s great.
I’ve just never LOVED the show enough to watch a full episode (not that I can remember anyway). I don’t hate it, it’s just not really my thing. Procedurals bore me.
I like Benson and Christopher Meloni, though.

*shrug*

Anyway, settle down chief
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|