View Single Post
Old 05.23.2019, 06:51 PM   #2801
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that’s part of it but not everything

im not doing you a favor you lunatic haaa haaahaaa. i am not doing it for you or for anyone.

i might not care for it on halloween either

you realize you being so invested in someone doing what you want is a leeeeeeeetle crazy yes?

im speaking as a friend here. you need to chill it with these fantasies. you do this shit in real life?

is the man in the truck real? or is he an alter ego? o wait he’s real and just left the truck there. did the cop go nuts? or was it his dad. oh it was his dad! did this happen? did i dream it? did he hallucinate it? is this a flashback? is this a dream? is this a kind of thing everyone writes for tv these days?

i get that you like it, but you need to understand that not everyone has to like it and the world will not end if this happens. yes?

i understand that the show is a puzzle the viewer is meant to put together. and it might never be put together. it’s how “lost” hooked millions. everyone wondering what it all means. and i understand you loved “lost.”

...“lost” had zero appeal for me. ZERO. could not fucking stand it. it hurt my eyes.

it’s not about shit “working out”, it’s that beyond the bleakness i didn’t like the whole aesthetic and method of it. i didn’t like the characters and i didn’t like how they reacted to stuff and i didn’t find the situations really interesting. it was more like “everyday schlocky”. it’s like being around a bunch of people i can’t stand watching them fo stuff ive seen on many other tv shows. like getting trapped in the supermarket for the rest of my life.

demonyo made a sane suggestion and i gave him the courtesy of a consideration. i know that he understands different people have different tastes, and if i don’t like it again in the end he’s not gonna melt down and jump off a bridge.

seriously i think you have a problem with this, hahahaha. it’s funny... but it’s also not.

Sorry, so... you think I — genuinely, “IRL” — care what you watch?

Jesus fucking Christ, man.

I appreciate the condescending little faux diagnosis, but I’m bitching about it because it’s fun.

This is the internet, where I can get amped about dumb shit and be obnoxious. I don’t really have any personal investment in what you do or don’t do. Would be cool if you watched it and liked it, would be fine if you watched it and didn’t like it.
If you liked it, maybe we could talk about it. That would be neat.
But not half-watching it and not liking? is definitely gonna earn you some trolling from me.

Because, again, this is the internet.

I don’t even know you.

But yeah, the guy in the car is real. I only questioned his reality for a moment. You’re clearly not even ignoring the show right.

lol.

Slambang thinking’s he’s keeping me up at night with his bad takes... Woof!
I honestly *wish* I had the time to be bothered by such things. It would be a blessing

Hahahaaaa
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|