View Single Post
Old 08.20.2017, 11:30 AM   #1570
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
all of it is on prime video free with amazon prime which is like $12/mo or $100/yr (they have other perks like photo storage and other stuff. discounts to washington post subscription etc.)

unlike other streaming services you can actually offline it to your phone if your home internet is too slow or to take on the road. my wife downloads at work and then we jack it to the tv with a lil' adapter. apple tv not necessary. the lightning-hdmi adapter is 50 bucks not cheap but worth is for us and has a year warranty. prolly can get off-brand for $10.

**SPOILERS SPOILERS***

the issue w/ the oud is they get possessed by the big satan, but the humans disrupt the telepathic field and zap it out of them. then they're starting to recover consciousness. then big satan gets thrown into the toilet but oh yeah, the doctor chooses to rescue one human who turned blue and leaves the 50 ouds to face their death fully awake. and the doctor says he couldn't go back because his time machine didn't have time (!). then he's all cheery saying goodbye. the more i think about it the more it fucks me up. buuuuuuut it's a good story anyway. much darker than it appears tho when you consider the "cattle" angle.

**END SPOILERS**
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|