View Single Post
Old 12.27.2006, 12:42 AM   #1096
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
I bought this stuff today:

Sonic Youth- Self titled album. Iīll be listening to it tonight..

Tool- Parabola (DVD). I watched it a few hours ago. Confusing shit. I couldn`t understand even the fucking Jello Biafra comments on the band and the video. iīd like to enjoy Tool videos without thinking of smoking weed.

The Melvins- (a) Senile animal. Holy crap! Itīs a great record. I curse myself for not buying it before.

Skinny Puppy- It ainīt dead yet? (DVD). I was just watching this one when my parents got into my room and started to telling me: "Why in the hell do you listen this horrible shit?", "That sounds like some bastard killing a bloody dog!"... "Are you into drugs or what?", "Turn your TV off, my head is starting to ache"....

Hey, great selections you got here. I haven't yet seen the "Parabola" or Skinny Puppy DVD's, but I did recently get the "Sonic Youth EP" (vinyl version) & (the) MELVINS "A Senile Animal". Both great collections of listening pleasure. & I must say, "A Senile Animal" is great when heard live.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|