View Single Post
Old 08.26.2009, 04:23 PM   #7
mkuboot
empty page

mkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's assesmkuboot kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Welcome to the boards.

Good points, but please use the Search function: http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=32021&highlight=Lee+Thurston+sign ature+guitars

Actually:

1. Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

2. That was a bit harsh indeed, although you are right of course.

3. I apologise for not using the search function!

4. For anyone interested, I read about the sigs for the 1st time today. I'm in Germany, so news take a while to get here sometimes.
As the sensitive may have noticed, the news about the sigs just led me to immediate-emotion-overflow: Find website, sign up, post comment - the normal chain of systematic, analytic & self-reflective thinking that divides man from animal...

Seriously, I would not necessarily have thought SY would sign up for this kind of business for several reasons.
Anyway, I'm happy SY get Fender's recognition.
I'm also happy for the guys that have bought/will buy one - I'm sure they are great guitars!

Light, More Light...
GOETHE
mkuboot is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|