Thread: the gossip
View Single Post
Old 10.08.2009, 10:37 AM   #51
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
there are bunch of gay mentions in her songs. and, in both shows i've gone to, she's dedicated songs to the queers in the audience.
I can easily see how they appeal to various fringes of homosexual types. I think the electronic direction they're going for now could be a direct influence of the sort of music often played in indie gay clubs, where electro is played next to indie rock, with the odd hip hop/80's pop number thrown in.

I was referring to the music itself. Not even in their less famous incarnation I thought they were any good, certainly not queer-sounding by any stretch of the imagination.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|