View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 02:03 PM   #66
cuetzpalin
the end of the ugly

cuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
The inherent hipocrisy of Europeans lies in the fact that Europe itself is the inventor of mass murders themselves . Look at history and you'll see that many a different gun has been used to accompolish such tasks. The boring drone of ''Oh, look! Look at what the americans did!'' is such bollocks to hear every time something like this happens. And it will happen again and again.

i didn't want to say this. i dont't agree with it. i in spite of most europeans don't think all these "oh stupid americans!" thing. because i really hate when somebody judges the nation this superficially. i just wanted to make syntheticaly understand, that the social pressure is everywhere

Co-founder of uber-kool outsiders' club.
member of Pookie's fan club
cuetzpalin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|