Thread: Setlists
View Single Post
Old 05.30.2006, 11:45 AM   #11
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
Steve seems to be the one to set up the songs for each night (based on interviews read, but I think Thurston has some input as well), but even then it's really up to them up to the very moment they played

the last 2 times they played DC, their setlists listed their second encores as Kotton Krown for 2002 and Making the Nature Scene for 2004 respectively, each time, at the last minute they changed the encores to Brother James in 2002 and Expressway to yr Skull in 2004 (i know for certain in 04, cause i ended up with a setlist)

that's bullshit dude. Been to that show 9:30 club in 2002 and they did not play Kotton Krown. They did play Kissability and Drunken Butterfly and Tom Violence and Shadow of a Doubt and Candle but not Kotton Krown

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|