View Single Post
Old 02.05.2008, 11:41 AM   #19
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
actually, i'm listening to nation of ulysses and they are so boring! they are like if the cows sucked really badly.

ugh. best dischord bands (that i've listened to):

1. minor threat
2. void
3. rites of spring
4. government issue
5. flex your head compilation (had bands that never made more than a few songs, like the untouchables).
6. dag nasty
7. scream
8. the faith
9. jawbox
10. q and not u

their best releases were with joint labels (ssd's the kids will have their say, necros' ep, reptile house, etc.)

i think i'm the only huge fan of dc hardcore that doesn't really like scream. i would make a list of favorite dischord bands but it would have to include all of them. minor threat, fugazi, rites of spring, the faith and nation of ulysses would be on top though.

the kids will have their say is one of the best hardcore albums ever. have you heard their butt rock shit? it sucks balls. so does dys' butt rock shit.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|