View Single Post
Old 02.12.2008, 07:16 AM   #10
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
If you hadn't included the British Medical Journal as one of your sources, I'd poo-poo the other two, as they both have an agenda (I'm not saying that the agenda is necessarily a bad one, just that they're not working from a neutral viewpoint). But I have to give it a bit more respect than that because you've quoted a reputable source.

Doctors break the law, because of religious beliefs, or for a quiet life, or because they fear getting crap for being politically incorrect if they don't. Life's a bitch. But that doesn't mean that all aspects of Sharia law are bad, or that all aspects of western law are better than Sharia.

I don't think we're talking chopping peoples' hands off for stealing here, and I don't think we're talking making it legal to force a woman to marry against her will, or to kill a woman who won't.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|