View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 09:00 PM   #1
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I have been nagging at him to do some recordings for me and here we go. I am just learning how to work these file sharing sites so sorry if this is not the preffered site. If you have better suggestions please let me know I need all the help I can get.

So anyway, most of you know the kind of shit I like and his picks are pretty much identical to mine. He taught himself how to play guitar and writes his own material. He is wonerful with finger picking. Mostly he plays acoustic, but fucks around with the electric alot. He sings as well and sometimes I sing his back up vocals.

Don't judge his style by just 1 track, they all have different types of moods to them. So won't you please take a listen and tell me what you think? You will be our first feedback besides our families.

If you can't download them let me know. I am trying different sites to see what works best.

Thanks for taking the time to listen if you do!!!!!!!

This one is called "Walk with me" I like it alot. He wrote it about me

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m8xlio

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|