View Single Post
Old 10.17.2006, 01:05 PM   #47
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Has anybody mentioned Exile on Main Street? I'd say that's another very nearly perfect double album.
i was, but i forgot. I sometimes can;'t stomache it though, which sucks because I like the stones aight. I just prefer beggar's banquet and let it bleed.

Here's another boss double albums...
thw who- tommy and quadrophenia. I can't believe these haven't been mentioned yet, the who fuckin rock n roll storybook time.

and on Zep... I myself used to love em back in middle school and then had a falling out.. But now I liek em from time to time. I remember once smoking and drinking to stairway and it was awesome. Yes, stairway is awesome. ALso, whole lotta love, tangerine, living loving she's just a woman, and trampled underfoot.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|