View Single Post
Old 05.03.2018, 06:15 AM   #278
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
by trolling i thought you were impersonating an affliction in order to mock our concern. or something. so. not trolling. but yeah, problematic.

i understand feeling sorry, disappointed, sad, etc., but to get depressed, which is a serious condition, about fucking celebrities, seems worrisome to me.

then again i’ve never held a candlelight vigil for any dead famous. no wait, i did go to a thing when they killed yitzhak rabin. but that was about terrorism killing peace, not a song gone wrong.

kanye serious business! come on, you gotta learn to laugh about this shit.

Ok ok... “depression” is not the right word. Was using the term too freely. Was just bummed.

I was *depressed* on Nov. 8, 2016 (and thereafter, for, like, months) in the wake of Trump’s victory. Physically and emotionally depressed. Major Depressive Dosorder, at least temporarily. Had trouble smiling about anything. Felt like the air around me was too heavy to move in, etc.

When louder bashed TLOP, I still rocked TLOP, was happy and sad to a normal degree about daily things, and got shit done. So... yeah, my bad.

Kanye’s actual behavior right now is having a depressive effect on me though. Feels like part of me died. Having a hard time listening to him without thinking of all the awful things he’s said and done now.

Props to that TMZ guy for calling him the fuck out. Never thought I’d give props to TMZ for calling out Kanye, but here we are.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|