View Single Post
Old 06.16.2014, 05:08 PM   #211
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Wait up Bytor, if we reverse that list at put ALL those players at 29 lebron is better so be careful what you ask for. Jordan hadn't even seen the second round of the playoffs until Phil Jackson arrived, meanwhile Lebron has never lost in the first round period. At 29 it looks like this

Jordan 2 Rings, 2 MVPs, 2 Gold Medals
Tim Duncan 2 Rings
Kobe 3 rings 1 MVP
Lebron 2 Rings, 5 Finals, 4 MVPS, 2 Gold Medals...

come off it bro, in 20 years if people who never saw ANY of these players play basketball just looked at the stats they would think you're insane for snubbing Lebron. Is he the greatest all time? Hardly. But lets not kid ourselves like his achievements don't at least put him in the same conversation as any of the "greats"

Respect to the Spurs, its the Spurs who won the Championship, but Lebron's legacy is self-assured on its own. If he retired TOMORROW with 2 medals, 2 rings, 4 MVPS, he'd be HOF first ballot and could be talked into top20 players all time...

Lets see where his career finishes before he just shit on him. Also, give the guy some respect, he is probably the single most shitted on athlete in sports history, yet he never lashes out, and he just keeps playing his game his way.

ALSO THIS WHOLE BUILT VS BOUGHT IS BULLSHIT. SPURS HAVE THE INTERNATIONAL ALL-STAR TEAM STACKED WITH SOME OF THE BEST TALENT IN THE WORLD. Heat picked up the equivalent but of NBA veterans.. really your argument is sensationalist hyperbole, and I'll forgive you.

ALSO, really, what is wrong with Heat free-agent asserting their power as players in negotiations? Why should it be all the owners way? Why should teams be trapped in rookie deals and weird trades and all kinds of salary nonsense. Shouldn't players in a players league have a say where they play and for how much? Why should these guys "have to take pay cuts to build the team" when the players bring in all the money?? If anything, you ask me, Spurs players ROB themselves of the kind of financial opportunities that being in the NBA is supposed to afford...

You're celebrating, and I won't take that joy from you, you being out of your right mind and all, especially HOW I DON'T SEE IN ANYWAY ALL THAT SPURS LOVES YOU GOT HELPS YOUR ROCKETS DO ANY BETTER THAN LEBRON.

Call me when James Harden or Dwight Howard have 2 rings and 4 mvps yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|