View Single Post
Old 03.05.2011, 09:06 AM   #224
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
oh, i heard about that new dubsteppish photek ep but still haven't listened to it... will need to check it out, it's not the first time i hear it's awesome. thanks...
the record i'm most looking forward to at the moment is definitely egyptrixx's album, which should be out really soon (on monday, i think) on night slugs.. looks like it's gonna be one of the records of the year, judging from that awesome track on the night slugs compilation, the track with trust, and the mix he did on rinse in december... can't wait to hear it. he's playing lille in early april, i really hope i'll be able to see him (not sure as my exams are coming, too...)

this year is looking really great for dubstep and bass music in general... new albums coming from kode9 & the spaceape, faltydl, boxcutter, joker, hyetal, zomby, clueless, etc etc... can't wait to hear them all. also really eager to hear where that juke thing is heading to... have you heard those five new tracks zomby posted on his youtube channel, asp? they're awesome, somewhere between jungle and juke... check them out: http://www.youtube.com/user/wherewereuin92
judging from those tracks and the dubplates in oneman's and martyn's mixes i mentioned earlier in this thread (rumours & revolutions in particular), his new album is gonna be really great...
that africa hitech (mark pritchard + steve spacek) that's gonna be released on warp in may is looking like it's gonna be awesome... the first single from it melts juke with dubstep with dancehall with whatever and is totally killing me at the moment. http://warp.net/records/africa-hitec...in-the-streets

definitely sounds like a good year...
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|