View Single Post
Old 11.15.2009, 12:19 PM   #76
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha, ok, sorry, misunderstandigs on the interwebs are nothing new, and i would have sworn you two were like "i wuv you hunny bunny" and "i wuv you pumpkin", and that's what made crypto post his cock in mouth thread. cuz you two appeared to be having some kinda cheesy thing. but ok so it wasn't like that. appearances count however, ha ha, so pardon my confusion.

um, no. I left him some less than three hearts on his usernotes, but I leave stupid shit like that on everyone's usernotes. I never said anything like that, I'm not even that kind of person to call ANYONE some stupid nickname like that, in fact I hate that shit. he called me some shit like cotton candy and whatever the fuck he said, but I thought he was just joking around (stupid me). after that it started getting out of hand. calling me, literally sobbing, because you "miss me"... right. I was his friend when he was freaking out (dumb idea, I had no idea he'd done it 234534354 times before), but once he started being weird, telling me to drop everything and go live with him... I was through.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|