View Single Post
Old 06.05.2017, 09:29 AM   #122
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
hey i'm glad to have news as well - don't use twitter as much as i'd like to so always a bit hard to keep in touch! yeah I'm good - nearly done with the exams that got me stuck for the past two years, and plenty of exciting music projects ahead! how about you, hope you're good too?

yeah I like his stuff, he's really done brilliant records - Amygdala being one of them. He's a fantastic DJ as well! Saw him 5 years ago and his set was great. I don't listen to him that much because I'm more into the bass music side of electronic music, but yeah he's really good. Did you listen to Nathan Fake's latest album on Ninja Tune? Think it might be right up your alley

Fucking FINALLY! Someone acknowledges DJ Koze! Thank fucking Christ!!!
Yes, I think that between his solo albums, his production work, his DJing, and his playlists and random singles ("XTC" *drool*), he's pretty much the best artist making that kind of music. Everything he touches has that distinct "Kosi" touch (see his remix of Super Flu's "Jo Gurt" ... my god, it's a completely different song!)

But yeah, it sounds like you're into the bassier stuff. Which I also love, but it doesn't quite capture my imagination and emotions as much as what Koze does.

Re: Nathan Fake ... I *love* his new track with Prurient, "DEGREELESSNESS," but that's all I've heard from Providence at this point.

EDIT: Listening to Fake's Providence on Apple Music now, and you're right. It's directly up my alley. Very good indeed. Like, holy shit!!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|