View Single Post
Old 07.07.2014, 09:41 PM   #1779
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
the vatican is full of naked babies for hundreds of years. they need to cover up these sculptures its pagan.

Matthew 18:6 states 'but whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the sea.' KJV

and matthew 19:12 seyz about eunuchs if they are able to recieve it let them recieve it.
so matthew 18:8 seyz cut off the part that offends you so your entire body doesnt go to hellfire.

solution: cut off the pedophiles balls. Jesus seyz if your doing it for the kingdom of heavens sake so be it.

i thought about it but i think i only got to cut off my middle finger on my sinister hand because its all propaganda with me. fuck off!

***JAYZUS WANTS YOU TO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM KNIVES***
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|