View Single Post
Old 07.06.2014, 08:55 AM   #1773
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
@ porks -- yes… i don't want my previous post to sound like an encouragement for self-harm or for purposefully cultivating problems. the point i am trying to make i suppose is that-- if only perfect people were deserving of love, then nobody would be. everybody is flawed somehow. and this ideology of love as reward for performance and its withdrawal as punishment is in itself highly dysfunctional and problematic. it fucks up children who grow up as insecure people who create hypocritical relationships in which the parts are constantly gaming each other, always checking what they conceal and reveal so they can be rewarded-- but never feeling fully accepted, fully loved. always buying and selling. and this how social life works--but one can't have any real intimacy stuck at this level. the whole point of the whole thing only happens when completely naked. posers never get there.
Agreed.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|