View Single Post
Old 08.29.2014, 10:21 AM   #938
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Well, so do I. I actually love a lot of the albums in the list, but it's pretty clear to me that they've totally lost interest in promoting lesser known bands.

The fact that they're including albums that are less than a month old is pretty odd. If they're going to do recent releases, how could they not include Untold, or KidKanevil, or .. Well, the list goes on.

I totally agree with the #1 choice, and I can't disagree that most of these albums are incredible. But are they really the best of the best? Because I can think of so many albums that deserve to be on the list and aren't.
Pitchfork is good for news and interviews. their reviews are hit or miss. as far as hip-hop writers go, my favs are Tom Breihan and Andrew Noz.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|