View Single Post
Old 07.06.2009, 07:16 PM   #57
stadtgorilla
little trouble girl

stadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's asses
we were at the opening of the sensational fix exhibition in bolzano and my friend approached thurston to sign his book; thurston asked him what he should write, and my friend said "for your biggest fan", and that was what he wrote. i'm still laughing. the next day we were eating at a restaurant and mark drove by on a rented bycicle. around the corner we met thurston shopping with two girls. when we went back to the museum, we saw lee coming out of the museum shop loaded with books and posters, heading for his hotel. nothing special, really, but we loved it. and then the concert...we heard "no way" for the first time ever. great weekend. when we came back to germany, we heard that austrian fascist Jörg Heider had died in a car crash the night before. what bliss.