View Single Post
Old 08.07.2014, 09:45 AM   #852
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Ok listen up folks. The following new releases are so totally worth buying. Some more than others but all are pretty freaking good.

Common- Nobody's Smiling (not his best album, but the first one I've bothered buying in a while. I'm definitely into it, and it think it will grow on me more as time goes by.

THE UNDERACHIEVERS- CELLAR DOOR: TERMINUS UT EXORDIUM- This may be the year's best hip hop album yet. For 13 tracks, AK & Issa Gold just don't freaking stop killin' it. The pace of this album is unbelievable, and it goes harder than anything else we've heard this year.

Guilty Simpson & Small Professor - Highway Robbery: WHY HAS IT TAKEN ME MONTHS TK BUY THIS? I didn't even realize that the fucker came with AN ENTIRE ADDITONAL ALBUM called "Land of the Crooks" by Sean Price & M-PHAZE!!! It's two dope ass independent hip hop albums for the price of one, and it features some tight guest appearances, especially from BOLDY JAMES whose 2013 album "My 1st Chemistry Set" was one of my favorite hip hop records of the year.

2 for the price of 1, and Guilty Simpson's album with Small Professor is fucking incredible. I forget how excellent an emcee Guilty is because I'm only really familiar with his guest spots on other records... But he's more than qualified to run the show. Small professor is on the lookout too. Talented as fuck, or so it would seem.

Dillon Cooper - Cozmik (mixtape) from 2013 but whatever... Shame on is for not catching it sooner. This kid has some serious chops. Listen to his shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|