View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 11:25 AM   #37254
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Any self-control tips?

why would you want to deprive yourself of such exquisite neurotransmitter?

but anyway, to risk n'ik's wrath, i'll say this:

to kick the habit it takes like a month. they say 2-3 weeks. but once a smoker, always a smoker. although the last time i bought a pack (stress) i smoke 2 or 3 and threw it away cuz it felt like poison-- not the delicious feeling i was accustomed to. i was re-virgined i suppose (HA!).

so, hm, during the 2-3 week cold turkey period i'd get these massive cravings and what would appease them was… deep breaths. yeah, like when you take a deep drag out of a cigarette, you know? nothing mystical or cosmic or anything. maybe it had to do with anxiety, who the fuck nows. maybe it had to do with me only taking deep breaths with a smoke, and still needing them without it. i don't know why. it just worked.

anyway, there you are thinking yourself cursed, here i am thinking myself deprived. who has it better? i don't know. yes, i suppose it's a bad drug. but i had some good times with it ha ha ha. mmm, gitanes!!

so yeah, the deep breaths worked for me on a momentary basis. but as one moment gives way to the next you only need to focus on each moment and fuck anything else. fuck counting days too, it will make you more desperate i think. but plan for 3 weeks.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|