View Single Post
Old 06.12.2013, 08:27 PM   #377
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
It's true. His cadence was incredible. You're the one who mentioned cadence, yes? I'll totally admit the man was a freakishly skilled rapper. I really don't have anything against him, and louder is right about songs like "Changes," which I didn't take into account. I've got respect for him and I'm man enough to admit that I am judging him only by how much his angrier songs kind of freak me out. They sound too real for me. To tell the truth, I'm listening to Ready to Die less and less every year as well. I'm getting old, man. I've watched about three too many decades of evening news to find his music enjoyable. At least I can admit its my own weak stomach.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|