View Single Post
Old 04.01.2006, 09:52 PM   #8
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
I never liked Orange Rolls, Angels Spit. The "la la las" are interesting, but it feels disjointed. You're right about Nic Fit. They could have worked Genetic in there easily. It's awesome in its own way, though.

Youth Against Fascism, I agree, it is rather straight-forward with the lyrics, but that's what I like. It's just so weirdass.

On The Strip is amazing. And I've said this before, but the flow of the last five tracks is really amazing. Purr is hella catchy.

Lee's voice on Wish Fulfillment= heaven.
i'm not trying to contrdict you guys or anything, but i think in "youth against facism" thurston is saying that when he hears "yeah the priesident sucks, he's a ar-pig fuck!" he means that when he hears that in a song it makes him want to hate the song more than the ideals. but that's just me. i'm not sayin youre wrong at all. to each his own
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|