View Single Post
Old 06.25.2015, 08:48 PM   #39149
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
feeling good about finishing my paper until sunday!
today was a good writing day, thanks to Jenn and Patrick, i am so happy and I can go to bed without thinking i might not be able to finish this fucker.
I still have a week and 9 hours before I have to hand it in, which will even allow me to send it to people from the UK to proofread it! never had someone proofread my english papers. hopefully their input will make it even better. i might not be the stupid failure i thought i was for the last couple of weeks

high fives for everyone!

also, on saturday i will go to the lydia lunch gig here in hamburg. I have the best date for it. it's a lady that comes into my work quite often. She is 66 years old, used to be a hooker and a prostitue. Now she owns a flower shop and everyone in the area is scared of her. it's gonna be awesome!
lydia lunch rules!
hooker and prostitute are the same thing
make sure you get drunk after you turn in your paper. i mean, not blackout drunk, but-- the relief!!!
and eat something tasty.
meanwhile, keep pushing--and do look forward to your weekend plans, ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|