View Single Post
Old 10.04.2007, 11:19 AM   #147
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
i find it abit odd that this band creates this much controversy? i mean do they demand it? only in that they are backed by Thurston and Lee and SY and are on Ecstatic Peace! so people are gonna diss because they are only where they are because of SY... thats lame thinking. come up with something better than oh..."i want to see the MM fans who aren't thurston-shadows" and what about Elisa playing in Six Organs of Admittance? heh, where's all the Ben Chasny shadows??? and the J. Mascis shadows etc etc... for that matter. i bet elisa and pete would laugh in hestorics if they read all of this stuff, in that in a certain way this sorta of confrontational response to their work would be quite the complement for them. i'd love to have this many lovers and haters of my music...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|