View Single Post
Old 04.20.2010, 10:19 PM   #53
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
wayne has a bunch of good tracks, i don't think anything on this album is particularly interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
you only think that cuz yr listening to an unoffical (bootleg) mixtape that focuses on his club-tracks. You obviously have no idea what his real albums sound like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
I'm listening to The Leak Reloaded. And I'll reiterate on my previous post. His voice is realllly cool... But his music is niteclub shit. If only he put some cooler beats to his vocals. I'm waiting for Beyonce to come in with guest vocals. I mean, I can see the pros of the tunes too, which is why I have a bunch of his albums, but there are definite cons aswell. I can appreciate, but so could a niteclub bunny too.

Edited: The album cover is awesome for The Leak Reloaded.
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|