View Single Post
Old 09.30.2017, 03:27 PM   #787
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Miley's new album is a huge commercial failure.. funny how things change every few years.

Didn’t even know it existed until I saw it in the store after work last night. When the first time you hear about an album is when you physically see it in a chain store in 2017, things can’t be good. Chain stores don’t know what people want. This particular store has never had a single copy of “DAMN.” Not one.

Miley Cyrus is unfortunate because she’s going through all the same motions and making all the same terrible decisions a sheltered theater would make after going to college and smoking weed for he first time, only she’s doing it in front of the world. And she’s not getting an education.

She’s like the most visible drunk girl at a party ever. Now she seems to be going through a junior year, “time to settle down and get serious phase,” which won’t last because she’s gonna lose it when she takes stock of all the damage she’s done to herself and her self-esteem.

Wayne Coyne has played a creepy role in all of this. I like Wayne Coyne a good deal less than I once did, after hearing him simulate sex with a 20-year-old and encourage illicit drug use and whatnot. Super gross, if you think about it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|