View Single Post
Old 01.02.2017, 11:19 PM   #1033
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
@ sev - i know you didn't say yes to this but i should warn you about luther - if your girl doesn't tolerate ultraviolence & paranoia then it's definitely not for her. mudering psychopaths are luther's bread & butter. so, disturbing/gory. hey maybe that's a selling point ha ha.

I'm much more likely to be unsettled by things than she is. Like American Horror Story with all its rape shit. I couldn't take it, missed big chunks of the first season because I said fuck this and walked off. She didn't bat an eye.

Thanks though. I've been trying to get her to watch. The only things that bothers her are fucked up, sudden deaths of beloved characters (True Detective, season 2) and senseless extreme horror with no purpose (House of 1,000 Corpses is the only example I can think of. She hates it.)

Sounds like she might actually be more into the idea of watching this now. Hahaaa!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|