View Single Post
Old 04.04.2011, 12:45 PM   #11
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
hey look everyone mentalcasekinniwhatever can type with its own 2 fingers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
yeah. ahahaa "its natural so it must be good for you." so is arsenic. go smoke that.

if you try to suggest to most middle class people that all the "counter cultural aura" and "mystique" and "danger" associated with drugs is both pathetic and a scam you are labelled "inauthentic", or worse! a buzzkill! you're stealing their enjoyment!

i had this epiphany when reading bits and pieces of lacan and barely taking it all in except for one concept which i got totally. his idea about thinking your enjoyment is being stolen from you. its so completely true. you always think you're enjoyment is being stolen from you by some other person or force, and if you just get rid of that thing then you can get access to it. when i properly understood this concept and became able to diagnose it in myself and other people i felt like a genius. i understood the faulty logic that had me lapsing back in and out of addiction because i failed to find something to replace it.

but when you try to suggest that the supposed glory and allure and badassness of narcotics is laughable you get attacked for it. in fact i think people are utterly terrified that the chance to destroy their lives with drugs could be taken away from them, since they seem to believe its the only way to be "real" and become the celebrity that you really are deep down.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|