View Single Post
Old 11.09.2007, 01:51 PM   #21
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
they had moments.. i actually dont have any albums, it is a hole in my electroclash sectiojn but they were ok. i saw them in the summer and yeah, i stayed until the end of the set... didnt blow me away but yeah, i liked them. shame, so many worse bands could have split up before them... like ladytron!

Come on, what the fuck are you talking about?! There's no way Electrelane is electroclash... They were more like Krautrock influenced post-rock, if you ask me...
Well, I own "Axes" and I think it's really a great record, lots of different atmospheres and a great use of piano, I love it. Never listened to their other records though, their last one never interested me that much (the excerpts I heard were really not that great)
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|