View Single Post
Old 01.10.2009, 07:26 PM   #28
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
It's weird, because I haven't really read any comics or graphic novels in years, however I'm currently being flooded with them to read or reread.

I checked out Volume 3 of the Dark Horse reprints of the early Conans from the library because the stories that Michael Moorcock plotted that have Elric in them are in that and I've never read them.

Meanwhile, The Science Fiction Message Board is having a Group Book Read of Alan Moore's classic Watchmen which I've already read, but don't own. I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive at the library.

Finally, out of the blue, a friend mails me a copy of Frank Miller's Ronin for some reason. Might have been a birthday or Christmas gift, but there was no note. I never did read it though, so it looks like I'll be doing three graphic novels in a row.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|