View Single Post
Old 04.28.2006, 10:58 AM   #3
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
from beginning i was downloading only those, that i've considered attractive to me. lately i'm trying to collect all bootlegs i come across (mainly dime) and it starting to be some kind of obssesion as i can see, hehe.

I keep them lossless on my external hd which i've bought mainly for sy data storage like bootlegs, videos and rare stuff (50Gb. so far). So therefore i don't have to burn it on cds and do artwork (but now you got me thinking that i should make a backup dvds, just in case something would happened to hd, [that would be loss!]).

back to bootlegs. i would be interested record live gig myself sometime, if i would have equipment and know how. it'd be interesting i'd say.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|