View Single Post
Old 02.19.2014, 10:05 AM   #25
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
gast had the distinction of both flooding the forum with his posts AND posting stuff no one wanted to read. It became super irritating. atsonicpark posted a lot but at least he made posts worth reading.

I totally agree - I enjoyed Adam's post! (and I wasn't throwing SuchFriends under any bus......active members = quantity)

Just not sure if it's fair for me say how much posting is too much?

Personally, I feel it's better to simply not respond to specific threads and avoid adding any fuel to the fire. If I find myself not having the will power to avoid being baited, I have the ignore list as an option.

Policing ourselves is a much better option than expecting our moderators to do it for us.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|