View Single Post
Old 01.29.2009, 10:32 AM   #5255
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Good Night & Good Luck - Pretty good, at least in the style department. It was a little anti-climatic, but I have never minded that in movies, so I was fine with that.

Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest - Loved this as a kid; it's a lot cheesier now. I just wanted Sadie to see the same movies I grew up on, so I got it. It is very charged with eco-friendly messages in a way to impact kids.

The Heartbreak Kid - Standard Farrelly Brothers, standard Ben Stiller. It was funny.

The Visitor - Great movie, although, especially in the beginning, it was was very slow and melodramatic. It progessed well though, and ended up becoming very good.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|