View Single Post
Old 07.10.2017, 05:50 AM   #8594
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Y'know what? I'm actually optimisitic Rooney's gonna add something to this Everton squad. Bring on the season

I was more confused by the media talking about it as though he's gonna be the replacement for Lukaku. If he's used right then he could be a real asset.

West Ham's deals are collapsing. I doubt we'll get Hernandez, with the owners apparently not happy at his wage demands. They put us in a new stadium and talk about ambition but won't accept that to get players that'll help achieve that they have to pay higher wages. They got the shiny new stadium on the cheap now they want to get a shiny new squad on the cheap.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|