View Single Post
Old 07.09.2017, 07:00 AM   #8591
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I've always been a Rooney fan, even when he was struggling, and certainly don't think it's a bad signing, necessarily, just a surprising one, from Koeman's pov. I agree with the experience aspect, although I've never seen Rooney really demonstrate an ability to control a game's tempo. If anything, he usually relies fron another teammate (Carrick?) controlling the tempo so he doesn't just descend into his now trademark running around trying to do everything. The rumours that you're about to sign Siguurdson make far more sense to me.

West Ham seem determined to get Hernandez off Leverkusen. Apparently just a case of agreeing his wage demands. There's lots of holes in WH's squad but I would see Chicharito as a positive - although I've got a feeling that's gonna fall through too.

I was the same, but Koeman and Walsh know what they're doing and they know what they're buying. Talk is that Rooney has kicked up his training and his fitness levels. It was probably a caveat by Koeman.

If you play to Hernandez's strengths it'd be a real good signing.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|