View Single Post
Old 10.01.2016, 01:05 AM   #24
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
I'm realizing my relationship with Ween Forum is party in the front and SYG is business in the back. I had very determined reasons to be here so I am working to curb my immaturity. So have Grace for Grievance please.

Yeah Manning betrayed his compatriots but not his country. I've known from being digitally waterboarded 1000-1500 times in 8 months by CSIS while creating and spreading a massive amount of political propaganda that good intentions don't confer leniency. The military is built on the same discipline because situations are live or die.

If Chelsea Manning were released too early I'm sure he'd be torturously assassinated within 6 months. He signed up for military prison and school of hard knocks, it's the safest place for him.

Thurston prophecies some really epic things for the guy. If he doesn't kill himself against all odds he's going to come out like Nelson Mandela. Tough love man, he asked for it, he could have just beat up his father like I said and had a normal life. He's gonna be fine
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|