View Single Post
Old 05.29.2006, 03:18 PM   #40
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
And what does my getting into Sonic Youth before or after Washing Machine have to do with anything? The first song I heard by SY was KIll Yr. Idols about five years ago. I loved it. I then went on to Daydream Nation, which totally changed my perspective of alternative music. From there on I went chronologically starting with: EVOL, Sister, DN, Goo, Dirty, (I skipped Experimental, Jet Set, but I heard a few tracks which were pretty good), Washing Machine which I loved, NYC Ghosts and Flowers, Murry Street and Sonic Nurse. I loved them all. Some were better than others. But I loved them. I was totally into every record. Every record was uniquely different in it's own way. But they all had that same crazy SY vibe. But Rather Ripped just doesn't have it. It doesn't have that vibe. I really think that the band threw together an album becuz they dont have much time left on DGC.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|