View Single Post
Old 04.07.2006, 10:33 PM   #19
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't seen the lips since The Soft Bulletin-era and the only time I saw them previously was when Transmissions came out, and they were amazing then. The Soft Bulletin tour was pretty cool, but I just didn't really dig on the "recorded tracks" they used as backing music, kinda felt like they weren't playing anything. On top of that, I had seen them like 3 times during that tour and all the shows were the same because they had specific videos that went with their music.

Love the lips, but Cornelius did it better.

Get Steven back on the drums and get a real band and none of this "recorded track" stuff live.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|