View Single Post
Old 10.23.2006, 09:49 AM   #42
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobye-noaloha
first, thanx sonicl for all your sentences that helps me a lot.
secondly,
i'm coming from france with a ryan air flight. i'll lan on london sansted airport at 2.05 pm.c there's jsut one flight per day so i have no choice and the trip is 30€ (really really cheap).
trycoaches but can't get it and nationnal rail is very expensive and i can't get the return.
do you have any advice!!
thanx
Unfortunately Stansted is not an easy airport to get to and from, and the money you save on a flight you soon lose on the transport links once you've landed.

The best suggestion I have is buy a single rail ticket from Stansted to Taunton on 8 December for £27.50 (leave Stansted at 15:15 / arrive at Taunton 18:50, or leave Stansted at 15:45 / arrive at Taunton 19:40) and another single rail ticket from Taunton to Stansted on 11 December for the £20.50 (leave Taunton at 09:25/ arrive Stansted at 13:10). That would save you £19 on the price of the cheapest return ticket. These details are from National Rail Enquiries.

There are coach services you could use, but the times of the coaches are no use to you.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|