View Single Post
Old 11.12.2020, 03:33 AM   #23
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Why did you want to tell by this post, Bytor?

Great question!

First, just to remind those of us here that Portland is still under a siege of lawlessness and rioting for 160+ straight nights. I have no clue what they are rioting for and sadly, I’m afraid they might not know either?

I don’t know these four individuals, but I’m afraid they are being taken advantage of. From the looks of it they have been living rough, possibly homeless and probably drug users. I’ve heard numerous stories about individuals receiving drugs or money for drugs in exchange for their willingness to cause civil unrest.

Possibly being arrested and getting off the streets might be the thing to cause someone to reevaluate what they are doing and hopefully turn their life around.

As a parent I find it heartbreaking, but I’ll happily remove the pictures if you feel they are in poor taste.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|