View Single Post
Old 09.29.2010, 03:41 PM   #44
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
You obviously haven't ever met a Richey-era Manics fan. Or been tempted to stab a Zappa fan.

Im a RicheyEraManicsFan (TM), and Glice is correct. I queued up to meet the manics when i was 17 at this HMV instore thing... the ones my age were nice but the older ones cast this glare over the whole queue, like they were ashamed of the entire concept of a queue for the Manics, cos Richey would never have queued, he would have SMASHED THE QUEUE or just walked away with some level of dignity. Of course they did neither, and just huffed when i got let in front of them in the queue by the bouncers.

I incidentally know 1 black person who likes Hendrix - Im writing to Richard Littlejohn to use this as evidence to back up my point (whatever it is). And its political correctness gone mad, and *dies*

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|