View Single Post
Old 09.21.2020, 04:12 AM   #19
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Per Time and Date, Sundown Friday, 18 September 2020 was at 7:10PM, whereas the first time-and-date-stamped account of her death is the NPR news story Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87 was issued at 7:28PM. Eighteen minutes seems a mighty short time time get a news stoiry out, but then NPR's Nina Totenberg was her good friend. Besides, a religious Jew would already have been buried by now, whereas the New York TImes ran this story yesterday: Ginsburg Expected to Lie in Repose at the Supreme Court, which has yet to happen.

I heard one radio show mention RBG might have actually died Thursday night or in the wee hours Friday morning. I wasn’t necessarily trying to bestow an ordained death with her passing, but with RBG being Jewish, I thought it could possibly be appropriate???

Rosh Hashanah coincides with the Feast of Trumpets and I’ve always wondered if that played into John Zorn using tzadik as the name for his label?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|