View Single Post
Old 11.11.2008, 03:19 AM   #4
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
i don't know if sy ever skated but i know they got the idea for the video by watching a skateboard movie with the guys who eventually appeared in the video,i think everyone is interested in skating for one reason...it's awesome

honestly if you skateboard you'd understand, i've been skating about 12 years now, haven't even gotten good but i just don't give a shit and still keep skating, it's a very special,unique feeling and alot of fun and it's been an influence on my life in a few ways; meeting people,finding new bands through the soundtracks to skate videos etc. i absolutely dread the day where i will no longer be able to skateboard

shred 4 lyfe
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|