View Single Post
Old 11.09.2019, 08:22 AM   #7439
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Unlike a few here at SYG, I’m not the one cussing at people and wishing them dead. When I see you have a meltdown due to something Nick Cave said, I found it surprisingly humorous. I didn’t intend for that to happen, but it did! I don’t look at it as goading, merely stirring the collective SYG pot.

You have some nerve calling me a racist, especially when you fail to quote and reply. I’ll keep letting my SYG post speak for myself because I know my history on this board!!!

Matter of fact, guest, PLEASE report any racist post of mine to the SYG moderators.

Everyone have a great weekend, I’m headed home for some Zzzzz’s, waking to watch LSU/Alabama then headed to see Ak’Chamel, The Giver Of Illness and Wolf Eyes tonight

There was literally no melt down with that Nick Cave post, you absolute weapon.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|