View Single Post
Old 08.09.2010, 01:54 PM   #35
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I really like the flow of Bouncefuck, listened to it on repeat quite a few times.

I agree with the stuff said about Walk with me, sounds like he's struggling but Glice already pointed out what helps.

Seriously, my ability to sing the way I do now is only because I had the oppurtunity to take voice lessons for a year when I was 20, and listened to my vocal coach. Some vocal excersises make you feel like a complete idiot, they can be embarrasing and tedious...but once you hear your growth there's not a better feeling in the world.

Nice songs, I'm going to listen to the others now but I felt I should comment before I do so!

more later!
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|