Thread: New York
View Single Post
Old 12.23.2009, 05:33 PM   #54
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
You have a pathological hatred for The Daily Mail which prompts you to get on your soapbox to make clear the dogmatic prattle that's been programmed into you by people who think politically opposite to the paper whenever it gets a mention on the net.

It's no secret the Left has tried for years to hijack message boards throughout the net in the hope of swaying the impressionable towards their way of Marxist thinking. It ain't working, is it?
i know i had you on ignore but i couldn't resist this one! spreading marxist science is a worthwhile thing to do on a message board, altho what i was saying had nothing to do with marxism. why anyone would be secretive about spreading marxism boggles the mind. yep, i do hate the daily mail pathologically i guess. i don't let it bother me tho, many on the left get bogged down in endless mail hating and attacking and grow to develop the very irrational hatred they so despise in the paper itself. you can waste a lot of energy on shit like the mail. thank you for pointing this out to me, i shall in the future endeavour to spend more time spreading marxism and take as seriously the mail's journalistic travesties as one would the ravings of a delerious crack head. now if you'll forgive my assumption, you've never read marx have you? marx is merely a signifier of something bad you disagree with and feel confident enough to use without truly understanding. why, you might even say this attitude was 'programmed' into you by other people who may have never read marx but must know enough to be able to completely dismiss him or else they wouldn't be so confident about it. you're in for a real treat should you choose to read marx, altho i suspect you won't need to because he's a pseud or something. do you mind if i ask where your disagreement with marxism lies and what you do agree with in its place?
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|