Thread: New York
View Single Post
Old 12.23.2009, 03:10 PM   #42
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
My point is The Daily Mail clearly appeals to a helluva lot more people than The Guardian does. In fact all, bar one, of the other UK papers appeals to a lot more people than The Guardian does. One would think The Guardian was an underground paper.
The thing is, you've just assumed that everyone criticising the Mail is thereby a 'Guardianista'. As it happens, people here are much more cynical of such leftist bollocks as the Guardian (in spite of most people here being faintly on the left). Not liking the Mail really is a matter of being able to see through transparent, convoluted, poisonous bile. Not liking right-wing papers is a different thing - I'd be very surprised if anyone could mount a meaningful criticism of the Torygraph.

I realise you have absolutely no intention of entering into a serious dialogue, so this post is for decorative use only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|